Many students are to a great extent looking for the 10 page research paper examples because such task is actually difficult. Firstly, it is a large assignment, which is scary and intimidating for many people. Too excessive volume suggests a lot of problems that will be faced during the process of its accomplishment. Secondly, the specification is complicated as well. There are various requirements to different kinds of academic assignments. For instance, you will have to identify the 10 page research paper example MLA subheadings, proper style.
Table of Contents
Nevertheless, we want to comfort you. There is nothing to worry about. Thanks to our 10 page research paper example, you will learn the proper method of composing even such hefty and complicated assignments. You should fulfill definite steps to succeed.
Writing such long papers, the most effective and reasonable thing would be to break them down into “digestive bites”. In such occasion, you will not be growing desperate and won’t be afraid of the size of your task. Divide it into logical and smaller parts. Then fulfill each of them gradually step by step. Thus, you will avoid unnecessary stress. Afterward, start the preparation and writing of your assignment.
It is vital to begin with search of dependable informative sources as soon as you can. The truth is that other students are quicker than you. They take better sources of information related to your topic both in local libraries and on the Internet. Therefore, do not linger and start searching information immediately.
Next step of our 10 page literature review example is to refine the gathered data. You ought to be totally confident that the obtained sources are trustworthy and relevant. They should maximally suit the main question of your paper. Accordingly, you should be selective and leave only the most appropriate data.
Depending on your data and the topic of your assignment, you should create an outline. It is utterly important because it will give you a plain view of how the things should be put together. Make an effective and logical plan. Identify each stage of your writing and schedule your time for every section.
Don’t forget to reread and rewrite your paper. Devote some time for the polishing of your research. In such way, you will spot all weak sides of your work, as well as find some grammatical and stylistic errors. Reconsider each section of your paper. Find alternatives for some weak positions and correct all the mistakes.
You should likewise consider each detail concerning your research. Make sure that you know the needed style, format, word count. Also pick up the proper language and similar necessities.
How Many Paragraphs in a 10 Page Paper?
Due to the fact that this is not a common five paragraph paper, one should ask about the number of paragraphs. Commonly, each 10-page paper requires 22 paragraphs. This number may change from a case to another one. However, the alternatives vary amongst 20-24 paragraphs per assignment. Each example of 10 page research paper will prove that.
How Many Paragraphs in a 10 Page Paper Double Spaced?
Writing any academic assignment, you should take into account all possible details. Therefore, the number of your research is essential as well. Our research paper example MLA has already stated that you are to write about 22 paragraphs. Now, you should figure out how to divide these sections.
You are to begin with introduction. Devote a couple of paragraphs to it. The same goes about your conclusion. It should be brief, informative and effective. Two paragraphs for the defining part are just what is needed. The remaining numbers of your research should compose the main body. As this is a large piece of writing, you should likewise introduce subheadings. Therefore, your plan should include this essential aspect. Think about a proper and consistent structure. Every next section should be logically connected with the previous one.
College Research Paper Example
Regardless of the type of your assignment, you should plan your work in a common, but a very efficacious way. The main keys are:
- Choosing a topic.
- Finding information.
- Sorting out the information you gather.
- Creating an outline.
- Writing three main parts: the introduction, main body, and conclusion.
- Making proper referencing.
- Proofreading and correcting the mistakes.
These are the milestones of any academic assignment. However, you will likewise require some details, which are given here below.
Research Paper Example APA
Before you even start searching the proper facts concerning your main question, you should define all the requirements for your paper. It is utterly imperative to use the necessary style. Commonly this is APA style. However, you may be assigned to write in such styles like MLS, Chicago, Harvard. Depending on such details, you should plan your future work.
Here are some crucial points, you should know about a 10-page paper:
- Choose your topic. Obtain as much knowledge about it as you can.
- Find relevant sources. Take notes that suit your purpose most. Paraphrase them and turn into the proper quotes.
- Write a brief overview. Depending on the sources you find, write a two-page overview of your topic to realize how to compose your assignment. This will be your first draft, where you should not be too detailed. This is the first sketch that includes all possible ideas associated with your main question.
- Select interesting facts. You should circle out some really important and interesting aspects concerning your research so that you could use them in your subtopics. Of course, you should support them with relevant and effective facts. Your arguments should be likewise supported with some examples.
- Write about each subtopic. You should write one or two pages about each subtopic of your paper. As the result, you will have small parts of a larger image.
- Arrange each section. It would be good to print out pages for your subtopics. After that, you should arrange them in a logical order. Read all of them attentively and correct the mistakes. During your reading, you will find the way how to combine all subtopics to create the complete research paper. You are to make the decent analysis so that all parts suited your purposes.
- Develop your thesis. Afterward, you should write your thesis statement. Rely on the subtopics and your main question. Think about the place where you should place your main argument.
- Fill in transitional paragraphs. You should complete all missing points and connect all the sections together.
- Develop your draft. Write the second draft including all necessary requirements and logical structure.
- Revise your paper. Finally, you should proofread your research paper at least once more. Make sure that all parts are reflecting your main ideas and that you have written in a strict accordance with the requirements of your academic supervisor.
Try to remember all of these points. They are essential in writing any project, especially the large ones. Thus, you will organize your work in a proper way and will ease the whole process of writing your research paper.