Selecting a topicpapers.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Proposal-paper.png" alt="Proposal paper" width="750" height="250" class="alignright size-full wp-image-1052" srcset="https://10pagepapers.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Proposal-paper.png 750w, https://10pagepapers.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Proposal-paper-300x100.png 300w" sizes="(max-width: 706px) 89vw, (max-width: 767px) 82vw, 740px" />
May be you are wondering and asking “what is a proposal paper?” In the plain meaning, this is a paper describing the results of the original study and satisfying certain criteria. Such paper contains a statement of intermediate or final results of scientific research as well as highlights a specific issue on the research topic.
It is often necessary to prepare papers both during the studies and in professional field. To do this brilliantly, it is not enough just to know your subject; you need to develop the skills of preparation and presentation of the work. The proposal paper preparation is quite a non-trivial task. But everyone can cope with it if to be really willing to do so.
The detailed plan for your writing
Where does the work on the thesis and a proposal paper begin? Of course with the choice of the topic. First, the theme of the thesis should correspond to the topic of the conference and contain something new. You can work up several proposals paper topics simultaneously and later become focused on the one that will interest you more. It is recommended not to take a highly researched topic. Scarcely you will be able to say something of your own, important and new. As a result, the work will not have relevance and novelty.
Secondly, the topic should be rather narrow: you have to represent a report for 10-20 minutes, so you need to keep within this limit of time. The speaker is usually torn between the desire to present global conclusions and the need to cite specific examples. In bad theses, concrete examples are either missing or are lost in the text. In good theses, global conclusions are made based on the analysis of concrete examples. The statement of global ideas without a concrete analysis looks unproven. An analysis of a material without a general idea looks like a simple enumeration of facts.
Working on the evidence and sourcesThe selection and preparation of materials involve the careful formatting of the source material:
– reduction to the desired size,
– addition of the necessary information,
– unification of disparate data, the specification of tables, diagrams, and graphs.
The preparation of materials can be carried out in any order, in separate parts, and without a thorough stylistic perfection. The main thing is to prepare the materials in full for the next stages of the work.
During the stage of grouping material, you need to select an option of sequential placement of materials according to the research proposal outline template. In parallel with the grouping of the material, it is needed to divide according to subject headings: in parts, sections, subsections, paragraphs. The result of this stage will be a logical combination of paper parts and the creation of a proposal outline, which needs further processing.
Making an outlineAfter the topic is chosen and the proposal paper outline is formed, it is necessary to proceed to the formulation of your papers’ title. To choose the title of the paper correctly means to have an assurance that people will read and cite it in the future. Although it is only one phrase, the search for a successful title should always take enough time. The title should be informative and reflect the proposal paper ideas, as well as be attractive and catchy. An important and necessary article may not be noticed because of the inaccurate title.
The following information will help you to understand how to write a paper proposal and how to prepare a research paper proposal outline. In the algorithm for writing a proposal paper, the following stages are distinguished:
– the wording and drawing up of the paper’s plan;
– picking and preparation of materials;
– grouping of research materials;
– working-through of the proposal;
– checking the correctness / literary editing.
The wording of the plan is carried out at the first stage. It should define:
- the purpose of work;
- for which circle of readers it will be presented;
- what completeness and solidity of presentation is provided;
- theoretical or practical direction;
- what illustrative materials are needed to disclose its content.
Paper development stagedevelopment of the paper consists of clarifying its content, design and literary editing. This stage is also called the work on the “white” copy.
The grinding of the text of the paper begins with an assessment of its content and structure and study of the examples of research project proposal. You will need to check the following:
– each output, formula table, sentence or the separate words / phrases;
– whether the title of the article corresponds to its content;
– to what extent the material is logically and consistently stated.
It is also advisable once again to check the reasoning of the main provisions, the scientific novelty, theoretical and practical significance of the work, its conclusions and recommendations.
You should keep in mind that excessive laconism and excessive detailing in the presentation of the material are equally inappropriate. Vice versa tables, diagrams, and graphics help to percept the content easier.
Checking the correctness of the design concerns references to literary sources, quoting, writing numbers, signs, physical and mathematical quantities, formulas, building tables, and preparing illustrative material. Along with the literary editing, the author decides how to place the text and what must be highlighted.
Composition of a proposal paper you have a clue what does a research proposal look like you also should know the structure of the proposal paper. The text of the work, as a rule, is not divided into sections and subsections. Conditionally, the text can be divided into the following structural elements:
Composition of a proposal paperyou have a clue what does a research proposal look like you also should know the structure of the proposal paper. The text of the work, as a rule, is not divided into sections and subsections. Conditionally, the text can be divided into the following structural elements:
– annotation: it performs the function of the expanded title of the paper and tells about its content. This part shows the most valuable and applicable in the work in the opinion of the author. A poorly written annotation can spoil the impression of a good article;
– introduction: in which there should be an information that will allow the reader to understand and evaluate the results of research presented in the paper;
– the main research and publications on which the author relies: modern views on the problem; difficulties in developing this issue, highlighting unresolved issues within the overall problem;
– formulation of the purpose of the paper: which expresses the main idea of a proposal for research paper;
– content of your personal research: it is the main part of the paper. It highlights the main points and results of scientific studies, personal ideas, thoughts, obtained scientific facts, discovered regularities, connections, trends, the method of obtaining and analyzing scientific research proposal outline, the author’s contribution to the achievement and realization of the main conclusions and the like;
– conclusion, which formulates the primary inference of the author, the content of outputs and recommendations, their significance for theory and practice, social significance; briefly outlines the prospects for future research on the topic.
Using the information provided in this article, you will be able to prepare a good paper proposal. But if you still have difficulties in writing such works, 10 Page Papers academic writing service is ready to accept an order for quality performance of any kinds of written works at any time of the year. We are working 24/7 for you! Place your first order right now!