Realizing the concept like “what is a research paper abstract” is the best key to draft a well- written abstract. Functionality wise an abstract is one of the most important elements of a thesis paper as it is written for construing a specific purpose. An abstract is a summary of the entire research project. Written in one paragraph or within 300-500 words around, the main objective of drafting an abstract is writing a synopsis of the target research paper, which serves the 5-way purposes of:
- Stating the basic design of the entire research plan,
- Narrating an overall purpose of the study
- Clarifies the entire analysis process,
- Providing a short summary of the research result,
- Incorporating a brief summary of the arguments, evidences, interpretations, and conclusion.